During the order process the customer or user selects one of the following payment methods:
Payment is made upon collection of the package. When using this method of payment you will be charged an additional fee by Pošta Slovenije based on their rates. Possible only for Slovenia.
By selecting this method the user is required to make the payment by transferring the amount to our trading account (SI56 0234 6025 7653 914). Information for payment using an online banking service:
Purpose code: GDSV
Purpose: ORDER No. XXXXX (order number)
IBAN: SI56 0234 6025 7653 914
Reference: SI 00 XX-XX-XXXX (date of order)
Payment must be made within 7 days of the date of the order, otherwise the order will not be processed.
Payments can be made at the head office only if items are collected there.
Payment via PayPal can be made once you complete your order. You will be redirected to the PayPal website where you can enter your e-mail address and PayPall password to log in to your account. Review the details of your order and confirm payment (Pay Now). After confirming the payment you will receive a notification stating whether the payment was successful. The payment process will thereby be completed.
Payments with Mastercard, American Express and Visa are made via PayPal. After completing your order you will be redirected to the PayPal website. There, you can choose to pay with your credit or debit card (Pay with my credit or debit card). Enter your personal and payment card information into the form.
Entering the information:
1. Select country (Country),
2. Enter your credit or debit card information:
3. Enter your personal information:
4. Review and Continue
5. Review the payment card and personal information one more time
6. Confirm payment (Pay Now)
7. On the following page you will be offered the option to create a PayPal account. If you want only to complete the payment click 'No, Thanks'. A notification will appear informing you that the payment process is complete.